For 30 years, Keystone Associates has successfully supported career changes in virtually every industry and at every level, from senior executive to middle manager to individual contributor.
Each of our services include features especially designed to help individuals successfully transition into new roles – those that they view as the right place for them to be in terms of their skills and interests.
With one-on-one expertise from a committed consultant, assessment tools, technology-based research, and sound administration, Keystone Associates supports and guides individuals’ next career move.
What to Expect from Keystone Associates’ Services
We offer programs designed to meet the needs of both organizations and their employees. Programs can be tailored to meet each organizational initiative and budget, and are always formed around our dedication to the success of both our client companies and candidates. By partnering with us you will have access to:
- A dedicated expert career consultant; you will work one-on-one with the same consultant for the duration of your program.
- Our customized career portal which includes the online tools you will need to get job offers.
- Job listing database providing career opportunities updated daily by employers and search firms
- Research databases for private and public company research
- Links to career advice, job search and professional association sites
- Access to Live and On-demand Enrichment Webinars on topics including:
- Working with Recruiters
- Exploring Self-Employment
- Leveraging Social Media Tools in Your Search
- Access to workspace in any of our offices in Boston, Burlington, Southborough, Nashua, Providence or globally through Career Partners International.
- Invitations to all Keystone events.
- Alumni status, and access to over 5,000 individuals in our active Keystone Associates Network.
To get a more detailed description of any Keystone Associates’ program, call 800-822-9492 or email us.