Keystone Partners Legal offers programs designed to meet the unique needs of attorneys and legal professionals in career transition. Whether your firm or legal department is planning a reduction-in-force, early retirement, a voluntary severance program or experiencing a change in business, we can provide the support your organization and your staff need.
From senior partners to support staff, our career transition programs are centered on individual experience levels. For entry-level to supervisory professionals, we offer the Career Advancement Program. These services feature a blended delivery approach including strategy development for managing a proactive job search, one-on-one consulting, group learning opportunities, online resources, resume development, interview and negotiations training.
For more senior employees, we provide the Comprehensive Career Transition Program. These services provide private career consulting, group learning opportunities, online resources, interview and negotiations training, resume development, private office space and full administrative support. We also offer access to our vast alumni community which includes legal and non-legal professionals.
By partnering with KPL, clients at every level receive:
- A dedicated, expert career consultant with whom the client will work one-on-one for the duration of the services.
- Our core KPL team includes JDs, former law firm executives and other seasoned career management professionals. Our consultants provide counsel for traditional law-related job search campaigns and also possess a breadth of experience supporting clients in exploring alternative career paths.
- KPL consultants have extensive networks of attorneys at law firms, and within the government, corporate legal departments, non-profits, higher education, and other organizations. In addition, Keystone has an active network of professionals across multiple industries, all of which the client will have the opportunity to access.
- Our consultants help legal clients continue practicing law or assess and explore career paths beyond traditional practice.
- Access to our customized online career portal which features tools to support job search success, including:
-Research databases for private and public company research.
-Links to career advice, job search and professional association sites.
-Access to live and on-demand enrichment webinars on topics like:
-Working with Recruiters
-Creating and Leveraging Your LinkedIn Profile in Your Job Search
-A job listing database which provides career opportunities updated daily by employers and search firms.
- Access to services in any of our regional offices in Boston, Burlington, Southborough, Nashua and Providence, or globally through Career Partners International.
- Invitations to all Keystone Partners networking, social and educational events.
- Access to thousands of individuals in our active Keystone Associates Alumni Network.